First Monday of the month means it’s time to link up with the The Blended Blog for TBB Asks. Today it’s all holiday themed!
1. We have a few real trees in the past but we are in recent years, it’s all about the fake. Miss the smell of free pine though!
2. My favorite Christmas cookie is more of a Norwegian pastry. Kringla.
3. Christmas morning is usually at home…we’ll see what happens this year.
4. I’m all about the clear lights.
5. I’m sending Christmas cards this year!
6. My favorite present ever was Baby Tender Love.
7. The best gift I ever gave…I completely drew a blank here.
8. Always stockings and the ones I use were crocheted by my grandma.
9. No Christmas PJ’s at this house.
10. Favorite Christmas song is O Holy Night.
11. My favorite holiday tradition came to end with the passing of my grandma but it was always with all the family on my mom’s side on Christmas Eve. Big Norwegian meal after Church with gifts and a slide show put together by my Uncle Dale.
12. Early shopper but I like to make at least one last-minute purchase.
13. My favorite Christmas movie is It’s A Wonderful Life.
14. No favorite beverage – never tried Eggnog!
15. Yep, we always left cookies and milk for Santa.
That’s a wrap! Can’t wait to read your posts. Be sure to link them up!
Be blessed! ~ Carrie
Where I’m linking up.