If you read my post on Monday then you already know pink is not totally my main squeeze and yet I really want to have more of it in my life. Maybe it’s just a seasonal thing. Maybe because I think of Spring and Summer when I see pink. To me it’s feminine and during the colder months I gravitate toward neutrals and even a little menswear flair. I think Spring screams feminine to me and therefore it’s PINK.
I thought I would do a round up of some pink looks that I saw and posts I read this week. It’s Faves on Friday time: Pink Edition. Please enjoy!
1. Can you wear Red with Pink? This was the post by Andrea at Andrea’s Wellness Notes. I think she makes the point that yes you can! Freedom to be creative in style makes life so much fun. Great post, Andrea! I always appreciate you stopping by my blog and Instagram! You’re fabulous!
2. Lisa at Daily Style Finds shared a great post about pink and leopard. I’m not sure I have ever worn them together but I am now inspired. Lisa, you have impeccable taste and put the best pieces together and great shopping deals for your weekend posts. You’re rocking it lady!
3. Adriele who blogs at Style Assisted share a spring dress that incorporated that beautiful pink shade – BLUSH. Adriele has a beautiful blog and Instagram. You should follow her!
4. My ever stylish friend, Jess who blogs at Elegantly Dressed and Stylish featured a great look with a black blazer and guess what? She had little pops of pink! Jess was a blogger that crossed my path early on in blogging. She continues to grow her audience and influence with her style which is truly her.
5. Samantha at Fake Fabulous featured a gorgeous look. Oh my gosh, could this look get any better? I think not? Have you stopped by Samatha’s blog? She’s not faking anything because ladies she IS fabulous. I love her version of pink in this look.
That’s my favorite looks with pink this week from the blogging world. Do you have a favorite from these?
Friends, enjoy your weekend! I hope it’s blessed.
Carrie ~ xoxox
Where I’m linking up.