TGIF, friends! How is your Christmas shopping going? I’ve been thinking about how great a gift subscription would fun to give to someone. How fun to get a little something in the mail each month for an entire year or even for a few months after the holidays are over. I thought it would be fun to share a few today.
1. Birchbox ~ I subscribed to this one for awhile and did enjoy it. One of the things that I loved besides the products were the cute little boxes. I used them to give gifts throughout the year. They are just too pretty not to reuse. The subscription is just $10 per month!
2. Ipsy ~ Ipsy is another cosmetic bag subscription. One of the cool things about Ipsy is the products come in little make-up bag. These are perfect for travel or for your purse. I’ve subscribed to Ipsy before as well. I enjoyed it and if I re-scribe I’m planning to use the cosmetic bags to give little gifts to friends throughout the year.
3. Page Habit ~ This is the perfect gift subscription for the book worm that you love. Just look at the goodness inside these boxes. It’s not your $10 per month subscription though. It’s more like $30 but it would be a sweet thing to send for a few months. You can pick the genre, which is perfect for someone who has a particular area that enjoy reading in most of the time.
4. SweatStyle ~ Workout clothes. Do you struggle to find pieces you love and actually want to purchase? I do and then add to the fact that I want to wear them out and about while running errands. When I stumbled upon SweatStyle I fell in love. I thought it would be a great gift to give to a workout friend.
5. UrthBox ~ I know we tend to have busy lifestyles these days. Wouldn’t a box of healthy and good for you snacks be great showing up in your mailbox or a friend’s mailbox? Toss it in the car and you’re ready to go. Who knows a friend or young mama that would benefit from something like this? I sure do.
There are tons of box subscriptions out there. Need more ideas? Go here and find some!
Y’all have a great weekend!
Be blessed! ~ Carrie
Where I’m linking up.