Happy Sunday! Another round of sharing some of my favorites is here. Hope you enjoy!
1. I just started reading Brazen by Leeana Tankersley. I wanted to know a little more about her so I clicked over to her blog and read this post. It’s a good read and so is the book. And then there are coloring pages. I have always loved to color. So I had a little fun…
2. We ladies are all about the style portion of our lives, aren’t we? So I was fascinated when I discovered something sorta new on a blog called Into Mind. The author has created lots of materials to help with wardrobe curating. This download looks very interesting and helpful.
image via Into Mind
3. Have you ever built a charcuterie board? Do you want to learn? Here’s the best post to guide you. This reminded me of how we ate when I traveled to Romania. Yummy!
image via A Cup of Jo
4. Organization is a little bit of a love language for me. That means, this post was totally warming my heart. Recipe organization with free printables. Thank you, IHeart Organizing! Go here and get you something loving for your organization happy place.
image via IHeart Organizing
5. I cannot even remember the last time I ate pizza nor can I remotely remember the last time I actually made one. Then I saw this…Something has got to give! I am dying to try is Honey Chipotle Chicken Pizza which I found on How Sweet It Is blog. I’m thinking next weekend is a good time to try this! I’m confident my hubby will agree!
image via How Sweet It Is
That’s it for today friends! Enjoy your Sunday. Rest and I’ll be back tomorrow with tidbits of Grace & Gratitude.